Image Map

Welcome!

6.13.2013

Welcome to our site! I am a mom to 3 children. I have twins (a boy and a girl) that are 3 and a daughter who is 2. Yes, 3 children 3 and under!! We love to go exploring and finding new and old places to have fun. It’s actually a matter of survival some days! I think we live in a BEAUTIFUL place and we love being in Snohomish County. We have lived in this county for about 6 years. I am originally from Canada (Southern Alberta) but have lived in Washington State for about 10 years. My husband was born and raised and went to college in Eastern Washington. I am looking forward to sharing with you some of our favorite and maybe not so favorite places to hang out as a family. I want to make it clear that I am not getting paid by any establishment to ‘promote’ them. I pay with my own money and then share with you guys my thoughts. Let’s all go enjoy our local beauty and businesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment