Image Map

Island Time

12.12.2013

I am so excited to tell you that we found another fun indoor place!! Welcome to Island Time!!!
It is located in Mill Creek, the play area is FREE and my kids were exhausted after playing here!
This is the climbing structure (please excuse the camera phone pics, my real camera was forgotten, along with several other things today!): 

In the climbing/play structure they have an interactive projector that entertained the kids and got them MOVING!! 
Attached to and right next to the bigger structure was a fun area for young ones:

They also have some arcade games. Tokens are 4 for $1 and each game requires one or two tokens. You can then win tickets to redeem for prizes! 
Laser Tag is $6 a player for a 10 minute game 
They also serve frozen yogurt! 6 flavors, .37 cents an ounce with several different toppings
 They have a good sized menu and I think reasonable prices. We tried a bagel with cream cheese and a muffin and they were really good, my children devoured them both!! You can get a kids meal for $2.99! I think that's a great price.  
I met up with a couple Moms from my pre-school and was impressed with how clean it was as well. There was a birthday party there, approximately 10 families there, and that didn't feel like too much.

Here are a few things to keep in my mind:
*The parking spots are small (they say compact and they mean it! Minivans will not fit!) but there is parking around, you just won't be right in front.
*Bring cash for the arcade games, unless you want to used your debit card to spend $10 on 40 tokens
*I didn't see a room for the birthday party..they just closed off an area and had long tables set up. It was semi-private, but still easy for people to get to.

Overall I loved this place, my kids loved it and we will be going back! It would be a perfect place for Daddy/Mommy and daughter/son date or a play date or a place to burn off some energy before bed!

Hours:
Mon-Thurs: 10am - 9pm
Fri-Sat: 10 am - 10 pm
Sun: 11am - 7pm

Address:
3916 148th St SE, Mill Creek 98012


No comments:

Post a Comment