Image Map

Warm Beach

12.02.2013

This year we are going to Warm Beach in Stanwood for the first time. I have heard it is worth the drive and a fun, beautiful, event! I will be sure to post about it when we go, but I wanted to let others know about it so you can go soon too!






We purchased our tickets through a daily deal, but if you can't do that then here is the pricing:
Adults (13-59)......$15
Military Adult.....$11
Senior 60+.....$11
Kids (4-12).....$10
3 and under free!

Or on Dec 5, 12 and 29 they have pay what you can nights, where you pay what portion of the tickets that you can!

It is open from 5-10 pm on the following dates:
Dec 5-8
Dec 12-15
Dec 18-23
Dec 26-29

They have over a million lights on display among other things! Here is some of what they offer:
* Pony rides
*Polar Express Train Rides
*Free Parking
*5 Entertainment Stages
*Stunning Nativity
*Bruce the Talking Spruce
*Petting Farm
*Story - Teller
*Dinner and Snack options (bring cash, no ATM on site)

I am so excited to see all the LIGHTS!!!! 
Let us know here or on Facebook if you have gone, what your experience has been, tips or tricks and if you thought it was worth it!

***** Here is my update! We went on Saturday Dec. 21st and I was very disappointed. It was cold, wet and MUDDY. It was so busy there were long lines for everything! There were lines for the food, bathrooms, train, ponies, even to see Bruce the Spruce. There were lots of places to go inside and warm up and the people were friendly. The lights were cool, but my kids were too young (and too cold) to enjoy this and pushing a double stroller was not that fun! I am glad I had a coupon and didn't have to pay for parking or for my 3 kids under 3 to get in, I will DEFINITELY wait until my kids are much older to try again and not go on a weekend night!!******

No comments:

Post a Comment